FreedomTech - Providing low-interest loans for assistive technology in California.
What is a FreedomTech Loan?
The FreedomTech Financial Loan Program provides Californians with affordable financial loans to purchase needed assistive technology. Our financial loans range from $500 to $15,000.
The FreedomTech Financial Loan Program can lend you money to purchase a variety of assistive technology:
- Hearing aids
- Computers and adaptive accessories/software
- Adaptive driving equipment
- Home modification equipment for accessibility if you own your own home (e.g., ramps, shower, grab bars).
- And more!
* These amounts are estimates only. Actual payments and totals may be different, depending on your loan terms and conditions.
Rates & Terms
Terms: Up to 5 Years*
Rate: 6% fixed
Fee: 1% origination**
*6 month loans and 1-5 years loans. Loan terms will vary depending on the useful life of the assistive technology and the applicant's financial situation.
**Origination fee is 1.0% of the requested amount of the loan.
Am I Eligible for the FreedomTech Loan?
In order to be eligible for the FreedomTech Loan program,
applicant's must meet the following requirements:
- Be a California resident.
- Must be at least 18 years or older to apply.
- Identify as an individual with a disability or an individual borrowing on behalf of the an individual with a disability.
- Demonstrate a stable employment or income history.
- Good payment history in the past year.
- Assistive Technology must be eligible for financing.